Saturday, December 25, 2010

Carole Lombard Update

This is a brief update to my blog Being Carole Lombard: My Past Life in Hollywood (click HERE to read).

When Donna Ciaciarella regressed me to my past life as an actress in Hollywood, she thoroughly described a costume I was wearing in a Period Piece I was shooting. She described the costume as being a "southern belle dress" (listen to the recording at the bottom of the page from around 2:00).

I consequently tried to find evidence of Lombard wearing this type of a costume, but I came up dry...well, that is, until tonight.

I randomly discovered this photograph (above), which was posted on a Carole Lombard fan site. It was a publicity photo taken in the late 1920s for an unknown Pathe movie (Pathe was a company that made silent films). The dress she is wearing in the photo is exactly what Donna Ciaciarella described when she regressed me.

In the late 1920s, Carole Lombard would have been in her late teens or early twenties at the latest. This is the exact time when her alleged rape would have occurred (if it occurred). In other words, this photograph is further evidence that the actress Donna Ciaciarella was describing in her vision was, indeed, Carole Lombard. More importantly, the photograph is further evidence that I was more than likely Lombard in one of my most recent past lives.

Of course, the concept of past lives is still very confusing to me and I'm still trying to get a grip on it. I believe the spirit of Carole Lombard exists as a separate entity in itself, but her spirit also makes up part of my essence. In other words, I believe all of our past lives coexist as separate intelligent energies but are also - at the same time - linked with one another as one big spirit.

Therefore, it would be too simple to say that I was the "reincarnation of Carole Lombard". I feel that we are two separate energies who are both part of a larger "higher" spirit or soul or self, consciousness - call it what you will. This is the best way I can explain the phenomenon at this point in time. Perhaps - in the future - I will come to a greater understanding of it all.

Donna Ciaciarella Recording:

No comments:

Post a Comment