Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How "ill" is Charlie Sheen?


It's late right now, but I just wanted to write this quick blurb about the Charlie Sheen situation. I was going to post it as a Facebook status, but it was too long, so I will do it as a blog. The following is what I was going to post as my status:

"It's a breath of fresh air to finally have a celebrity not being politically correct, not full of BS, not purposely being humble and modest, not playing it safe in order to maintain a stable career. Part of me wants to celebrate Sheen for being a true, ballsy American but it would be naive to ignore the fact that he probably has some mental issues as well. Or maybe we're so used to lies that we've come to interpret sheer honesty as a mental disorder. It's something to think about...."

That's my thought of the day. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment