Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Parallel World

Well, I recently dug up a documentary I made a couple years ago and made some minor tweaks to it. It's called A PARALLEL WORLD and it's about a haunted house on Cape Cod that my aunt and uncle were renting in the winter of 2009.

One thing I wanted to add to the documentary (that I hadn't included in the original cut) was how 'something' allegedly follow me home from the house after I was there investigating its paranormal activity. This 'thing' was a man who actually appeared in my dream about two or three nights after I had been at the house. The man had pinkish eyes and was very pale, basically to the extent that he lacked any pigmentation in his skin whatsoever (think Darth Vader when he removes his mask). I hate to say it, but this man actually looked like the victim of a drowning, which is really strange because somebody related to the house on Cape Cod - a young man named Tom - had drowned in a boating accident (halfway through the documentary we find a letter informing family members of the drowning).

The dream itself didn't last for very long, but I could tell for some reason that it was more than just a dream. All I remember was that the man was very desperate and full of despair. He was creeping towards me and I got the sense that he wanted my energy. But I backed away from him. I didn't want him to get near me at all. Then I woke up.

For the next three months after the dream, I experienced some strange paranormal activity in my bedroom. I would wake up in the middle of the night and the light over my bed would be turned on. Another time, I woke up and saw that the power to my Playstation had been switched on. Then there would be mysterious electrical issues - outlets not working or being temperamental - things of that nature.

It wasn't until a year later that I spoke to a psychic medium about the haunted house and she said, "You know, Matt, something followed you home that night!" Needless to say, I was a little unsettled when I heard this, but it explained the weird dream I had, not to mention the paranormal activity in my bedroom.

Fortunately, another medium taught me how to do a "spiritual cleansing" and I eventually cleared myself of all foreign and unwanted energies. After the cleansing, all paranormal activity ceased.

Anyway, without further adieu, here is the full-length documentary "A Parallel World". Check it out if you haven't seen it already. It may give you the creeps, so snuggle up with that special somebody before you press 'play':


PART ONE




PART TWO



PART THREE

No comments:

Post a Comment